The Opticon H-32 is the ideal mobile computer for variety of mobile applications including merchandising, inventory management, asset tracking, field sales and service, inspection and verification. While the H-32 is very competitively priced, it still offers many of the features usually found in more expensive mobile computer including a rugged and durable design, enhanced ergonomics, superior processing power and flexible data capture and communication options. H-32 product highlights include:
This is a step by step instruction guide on how to update the operating system on the H-32:
To perform this upgrade you will need a blank micro sd card with a maximum of 2GB.
1. Download Zip Folder M3813x H32 SD card firmware update.
2. Extract it and load all the files onto the blank micro sd card.
3. Insert the micro sd card into the phone.
4. Press and hold the 3 key + power key simultaneously until you see the Opticon logo.
5. Release both keys when you see the Opticon logo.
You will see the following text displayed on the screen:
Write OS to NAND:
Press SCAN Key to copy OS files from SD to NAND
6. Press the scan key.
7. After the files have loaded, remove the battery and micro sd card. Put the battery back in and power the device back on.
This will wipe all the memory from the device!
1. Press and hold the power key for 8 seconds or until you feel it vibrate. Let go of the power key and Immedattely press and hold the * and 6 key simultaneously and release when you see the Opticon logo.
2. You will see a factory reset warning in red text and a prompt to enter a passcode to reset the device.
3. Enter your password for your device if you previously set one up, otherwise enter the last 4 of the serial number found on the back of the device.
The device should say factory reset in red text. Just let it load and the device will be factory reset.
Notice: The downloading and use of any Opticon software implies consent with Opticon's End User License Agreement.
|User Guide||This is the User Guide for the H32.||v1.00||Download|
|Datasheet||Technical details at a glance.||092414||Download|
|Firmware: OS||This is the Firmware for the H32.||1.12.2||Download|
|SDK||The H-32 SDK is one part, and is designed to allow a user to write software which can take control of certain device features like the built-in sensors and the display backlight. See the included documentation.||H32 SDK||Download|